The generated zip file includes:
Sign In and download your zip file today!
– Removed the copyright and license references from the comment headers of generated Java classes
– Replaced the GNU General Public License with a new End User License Agreement
– Replaced button text with Material design icons
– Moved Button and ImageView dimensions to dimens.xml
– Initial release plus enhancements through January 2017
As of Version 2.0 of all mobile application templates, the GNU General Public License has been retired in favor of an End User License Agreement (EULA) that more accurately reflects the nature of proprietary software that is available by subscription.
In summary, the EULA grants Licensees ownership of and permission to use and sell all End Products generated from the downloaded Software, but you are restricted from re-distributing or reselling the Software itself, except as packaged in the End Products as needed to make them functional.
Please read the EULA in full. A copy is included in each generated Android Studio project, and referenced in the comment header of each Java source file. The retired GNU General Public License is archived here for your reference.
Please send any questions to