The generated zip file includes:
The database starts with no records, so if you choose a Navigation Drawer Activity, the Fragments use loaders to read a SQLite view and display the CREATE TABLE statements.
Sign In and download your zip file today!
Here are screenshots of the Hello World Activity, and the Navigation Drawer Activity with two ListFragments.
Each list shows the database table schema from the example in Generate Android SimpleCursorAdapters and CursorLoaders, but can be easily modified to show database records instead of the schema.
– Added error handling when receiving cursor
– Removed the copyright and license references from the comment headers of generated Java classes
– Replaced the GNU General Public License with a new End User License Agreement
– Added option of Navigation Drawer Activity with one ListFragment per database table
– Initial release plus enhancements through December 2016
As of Version 2.0 of all mobile application templates, the GNU General Public License has been retired in favor of an End User License Agreement (EULA) that more accurately reflects the nature of proprietary software that is available by subscription.
In summary, the EULA grants Licensees ownership of and permission to use and sell all End Products generated from the downloaded Software, but you are restricted from re-distributing or reselling the Software itself, except as packaged in the End Products as needed to make them functional.
Please read the EULA in full. A copy is included in each generated Android Studio project, and referenced in the comment header of each Java source file. The retired GNU General Public License is archived here for your reference.
Please send any questions to